Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry X ‘ mas ! Happy new year

Dear friends,
As the holiday season approaches, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued encouraging support which makes me going over years.

May your holiday season and the new Year be filled with Exchange 2010 much joy, happiness and success. I look forward to write more article and share my humble experience with you all in the coming year at my blog and hope you guys valuable support never ends, it continues for many years to come and inspire me keep going..........
image

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas I could not be here without your support

Regards,

Oz Casey Dedeal

MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA)
MCSE 2003, M+, S+, MCDST
Security+, Project +, Server +

Http://smtp25.blogspot.com (Blog

Http://telnet25.spaces.live.com (Blog)

Http://telnet25.wordpress.com (Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Oz,

This is William, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oz Casey, Dedeal said...

Thanks Will same to you (-:, nice to hear from you and hope all well
with you....
ocd